Tutt Bryant is a construction and heavy equipment business operating nationally across Australia.
Tutt Bryant expressed interest to Microsoft in improving their document management, and Microsoft introduced Tutt Bryant to WebVine to solve this problem.
WebVine also created a Search strategy and tailored SharePoint Search to find documents quickly and easily.
Training was also provided to key staff who in turn trained others.
Some of the deliverables include:
- A SharePoint 2013 system to enable documents to be created, shared, organized, stored and retrieved efficiently and effectively.
- Eliminated the number of lost and misfiled documents.
- Much improved organisation of existing documents
- Allow instant access to documents through sharing links
- Faster search and retrieval of documents.
WebVine continue to support and work with Tutt Bryant in managing their SharePoint 2013 environment. And one of these days WebVine staff will take them up on the offer to bring their kids over to marvel at the gigantic diggers!