A FRAMEWORK FOR
The recent pandemic and shift to remote work has illustrated the importance of digital transformation. To remain competitive, organisations must provide platforms and processes not only to support remote working but contribute to employee wellbeing.
It can be difficult to know where to start, which is why we have developed a framework called the 6I’s of Digital Transformation. This proven methodology is the first step to successful transformation and gives you:
- Clarity around the benefits your initiatives will deliver
- Measurable ROI to demonstrate project value
- Objective evidence for the inclusion/exclusion of scope items
- A process to assess future enhancements
GET YOUR FREE REPORT NOW
THE NEED FOR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
The benefits of Transformation are many, and the risks of failure are significant.
Risks of no action:
- Financial loss due to wasted time
- Risk of disruption by industry newcomers
- Negative customer experience
- Loss of morale and high turnover, particularly among younger staff
- Errors due to poor information management
- Shadow IT
KEYS TO SUCCESS FOR
As part of their research paper “Unlocking success in digital transformations” McKinsey identified a set of factors that were associated with successful Transformations.
WHY DO YOU NEED A DIGITAL WORKPLACE?
A Digital Workplace is the logical platform to support your Digital Transformation:
- Deliver the right information to the right people at the right time
- Support remote working
- Empower people to connect and collaborate
- Reduce time spent on processes and tasks
- Create space for innovation and creativity
Don't start your digital transformation without the right advice.
3-chapter extract ▸
Take the first step in your Digital Transformation.
Complete the form and one of our consultants will be in touch.