A Framework for Digital Transformation
Continuing to do things the way we’ve always done them is unsustainable, regardless of industry or size. To remain competitive, organisations must ensure optimal platforms and processes.
It can be difficult to know where to start, which is why we have developed a framework called the 6I’s of Digital Transformation. This proven methodology is the first step to successful transformation and gives you:
- Clarity around the benefits your initiatives will deliver
- Measurable ROI to demonstrate project value
- Objective evidence for the inclusion/exclusion of scope items
- A process to assess future enhancements
GET YOUR FREE REPORT NOW
THE NEED FOR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
The benefits of Transformation are many, and the risks of failure are significant.
“Up to 70% of change initiatives fail”
Rewriting the Rules For The Digital Age - Deloitte
Risks of no action:
- Financial loss due to wasted time
- Risk of disruption by industry newcomers
- Negative customer experience
- Loss of morale and high turnover, particularly among younger staff
- Errors due to poor information management
- Shadow IT
“Millennials expect the technologies that empower their personal lives to also drive communication and innovation in the workplace. 59% said that an employer’s provision of state-of-the art technology was important to them when considering a job, but they habitually use workplace technology alongside their own. Over half of those questioned routinely make use of their own technology at work, and 78% said that access to the technology they like to use makes them more effective at work.”
KEYS TO SUCCESS FOR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
As part of their research paper “Unlocking success in digital transformations” McKinsey identified a set of factors that were associated with successful Transformations.
WHY DO YOU NEED A DIGITAL WORKPLACE?
A Digital Workplace is the logical platform to support your Digital Transformation:
- Deliver the right information to the right people at the right time
- Enable mobility
- Empower your people to connect and collaborate
- Reduce time spent on processes and tasks
- Create space for innovation and creativity
Take the first step to becoming a data driven organisation.
Complete the form below to discuss your Business Intelligence needs.