Microsoft Dynamics CRM is an awesome product, especially the newly released Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015. However many organisations struggle with embedding a CRM in their culture. It’s not just a case of purchasing a CRM and watch the customers coming in.
Your organisation may be in a number of situations:
- Not currently using an Enterprise CRM
- Using a CRM but not very well with little user adoption
- Your CRM is full of junk data
- Sales staff rely on their excel lists instead
- Staff only enter Opportunities rather than utilising the full Lead Conversion Process
- Predicting sales forecasts from CRM data is not done or not accurate
- Staff lack the technical skills to use Dynamics CRM properly
Microsoft Dynamics CRM can transform your sales team into a selling machine.
But you need expertise to make this happen.
WebVine can provide assistance in the following ways:
- Consult on your existing sales process to make it more effective in Dynamics CRM
- Health Check on your existing CRM implementation
- Advise on how to move to Dynamics CRM
- Upgrade to Dynamics 2013 either in the cloud or on premise
- Embed a best practice sales process in your organisation
- Create dashboards so management can forecast sales and more
- Custom develop Dynamics CRM to your organisations needs
- Integrate Dynamics CRM with SharePoint and Office 365
- Create workflows in Dynamics CRM
- Conduct tailored training
- Get the most out of Dynamics CRM 2013