Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a web-based CRM from Microsoft. It can be installed on premise or from Microsoft’s cloud.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM offers choices in deploying. You can host in the Microsoft cloud, on-premise, or use private hosting.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online has a sophisticated approach to security from the development of the application through to Dynamics operations and management.
- Microsoft provides a 99.9% uptime service level agreements (SLA) for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online backed by a service credit regime.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online simplifies the management experience by providing ongoing application monitoring and maintenance.
In your private life, you have perhaps a smartphone, a tablet, a laptop or a desktop computer. You can share information between these devices easily using tools like Dropbox, Evernote and Google Docs. You post a few pictures of your weekend on Facebook and all of your friends see them, comment on them, and they make their posts on Pinterest, Twitter, and whatever other social media nook they choose to use. All of this happens fairly effortlessly. And then you go to work.
Faced with hundreds of emails and a share drive with a million files, it’s overwhelming and unproductive.
SharePoint helps companies to work together collaboratively. For example, project files, road map, project staff, deliverables, calendar etc can be held on a site for the project team. Applications can be built to replace daily grind tasks. If you spend too much time fending off email and copying information between spreadsheets, then there is a better way.
By the way, just having SharePoint does not guarantee success. You need people with experience of what it takes to deliver a successful SharePoint project.
WebVine can manage your migration to Office 365. You won’t believe how much more efficient Office 365 can be.
Microsoft Office 365 is a tremendous cloud based platform. It provides companies a suite of productivity tools such as:
- Exchange Online – host email in the cloud, no more need for servers.
- Office Online – Access Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint – all online, in your browser.
- Yammer – Like Facebook but for your organisation.
- Delve – automatically show information that people need to see related to their profile.
- Planner – An awesome task management system.
- Bookings – making your calendar publicly available for people to book an appointment with you.
- Skype for Business – communicate with colleagues and people outside your organisation, speak, video conference, share your screen and more.
WebVine provides Microsoft Office 365 Consulting, Development, Support and Training.
The .Net Framework is an outstanding platform for developing bespoke applications and providing the potential to integrate systems. Our expertise in .Net enables us to achieve success even with the most complex requirements. We have developed numerous applications leveraging .Net capability, both in and of itself, and also as part of SharePoint. When out-of-the-box configuration does not suffice, we need to bring out the big guns.
Here are some of the ways we extend our development capabilities:
- SharePoint Composite Applications Development (Including data access, user interface, processes, Business Intelligence and Infrastructure).
- Application Development Platform (CSOM, ServerOM, WebParts, Application Pages, Workflows, Excel Services).
Many companies are questioning whether to host SharePoint on premise or in the cloud. There are many factors to consider in answering this, and indeed hosting in the cloud isn’t even a straightforward decision. For starters, you need to decide which cloud you’d want to move to.
Each company will have to run its own investigation. However, one thing is certain - the cloud is here to stay. Companies are either fully using the cloud, partly using it (called a hybrid solution) or still planning on moving to the cloud. If you aren’t even considering on moving to the cloud, you could be missing out on some major benefits.
SharePoint online can bring several advantages.
- Server Management: What servers? Microsoft does all this for you. No installing anti-viruses, patches, backups, scheduling upgrades, upgrading RAM, etc. The downside may be unexpected events like permissions changes or upgrades from time to time. However, no local environment is without its pitfalls and challenges.
- Accessibility: Log in from anywhere, anytime, from any device. Access your email from your phone or tablet easily, no questions asked! It’s all very simple, and super secure.
In June, 2012, Yammer was acquired by Microsoft but also continues to operate as a standalone service. At the SharePoint 2012 Conference 2012, Microsoft and Yammer unveiled their first collective road map: SharePoint & Yammer Integration.
Yammer integration means you can now replace the news feed in Office 365 plans which includes SharePoint. There are also other improvements on SSO, seamless navigation and user interface plus search integration.
Yammer now forms an important part of Microsofts future plans with Microsoft weaving this enterprise social tools into every day work life via email, instant messaging, voice, video and line-of-business applications.
What does Yammer provide?
- Working in Groups: Easily setup Groups for teams, projects or interests. Allow People to discover groups you have created. Instantly notify members of posts. Quickly access the most viewed files, notes and links in any group.
Sitrion helps employees get their job done better every day. In a complex enterprise world, Sitrion enables an engaged workforce to stay connected, make smart decisions and be productive. Leveraging their investments in SAP or SharePoint, which millions of users depend on to drive innovation, discover untapped expertise and simplify business processes.
As more and more companies are discovering, it’s far easier to drive employee engagement and productivity when a social platform is in place. This is why social solutions are such powerful innovation drivers—particularly in organizations with multiple locations.
By helping people connect more easily, they drive bigger ideas and faster, smarter decisions at every turn.
What dose Sitrion provide?
- Communities: Quickly launch private and public communities. Smart stream means having all your internal and external news feeds appearing in one personalised feed.
- Badging & Recognition: Earn merit-based badges, Award kudos badges and motivate your business to be the top performer in different areas.
Are you hosting your email on premise? Think of the costs associated with managing servers, staff, patches, upgrades, spam-filters and more.
Microsoft Exchange Online offers the opportunity to host your email in the Microsoft cloud. It is completely scalable. Add and remove accounts as you need to, only paying for what you need.
Access email from any device – smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop. Email is completely synced, meaning you have the most up to date information across all your devises.
Office 365 Exchange Online comes with
- 50GB of storage per user.
- Access anywhere anytime via any device.
- Connect easily via your Mail Client eg Outlook or Email on your smartphone.
Skype for Business™ is a cloud communications application that connects people in better ways. Skype for Business provides communications capabilities with presence, instant messaging, audio/video calling and a rich online meeting experience.
Transform your interactions with colleagues, customers and partners from today’s hit-and-miss communication to a more collaborative, engaging, and effective experience.
MAKE THE DAILY GRIND A THING OF THE PAST
To find out more, please register your details below and one of our consultants will call you back.