Bankwest needed a new intranet site – quickly. Here was the task
- Build an intranet site using SharePoint technology that delivered information to staff on how to perform a number of functions.
- Determine the best way to deliver the site so it could be updated beyond certain firewalls.
- Find out the current processes being used in the bank, and where appropriate, post them on the site.
- Use the site to improve existing processes within the bank.
- Create a site that the staff will be engaged in and feel supported by.
- Ensure the site complies with existing brand guidelines.
We carried out in-depth research and planning, interviewing over 50 staff, and were able to deliver a site that was a great success – and a month ahead of schedule,
Note: Not actual intranet site due to confidentiality
See more samples