William Clarke College is a prestigious mixed private school in Kellyville, Sydney.
William Clarke College (WCC) staff relying on email, meetings, phone calls and a share drive, struggled to find relevant and timely information. The reached out to WebVine to create a new SharePoint intranet to solve many of their pain points. One of these problems in particular was the manual leave application form, which was shuffled around from one tray to another, finally ending up with Payroll to make sense of it all.
WebVine initially ran a workshop to determine what WCC really needed, and co-created the Information Architecture with WCC.
- Analysed the existing intranet
- Worked with William Clarke College’s preferred designer
- Created the intranet in SharePoint
- Created a leave application form and workflow in SharePoint
- Configured FAST Search for the intranet
- Created a News module, a poll and more
WCC staff enjoy finding information easily through a tailored Search experience. Accessing the school news, finding out about upcoming events and even participating in weekly polls are the new norm for WCC staff. Crucial documents are tagged and stored in SharePoint, and in HR Matters, staff can apply for leave and a variety of other tasks.