Macquarie Bank is a global investment banking and diversified financial services group, providing banking, financial advisory and investment and funds management services around the world. Headquartered in Sydney, Macquarie is the largest Australian investment bank.
Macquarie Bank then decided on SharePoint as the new platform for a new intranet site and chose WebVine to deliver.
WebVine consulted, developed and created the new SharePoint intranet.
WebVine helped Macquarie to create document management metadata which was used to classify thousands of documents. These documents appeared on different pages depending on the metadata.
The search experience was also tailored to give Macquarie staff the ability to find what they needed.
Macquarie staff enjoyed:
- A new fresh and inspiring intranet for a key division
- The site more reflected their workplace and environment
- An organised, clean and searchable intranet
- Finding information and documents quickly and easily
- Storing documents easily with tagging
The site was a landmark for the Intranet with more divisions keen to follow. Even the millionaires factory needs assistance now and again!