Colonial First State, part of the Commonwealth Bank Group, engaged WebVine to consult on a large SharePoint 2010 project in the Advice area. The task was to create an interactive SharePoint extranet site for CFS’s 2,000 financial advisors to access education materials. Advisors need to accumulate points each year to ensure they keep their license, the site was to facilitate learning and enable advisors to achieve this.
- Analysis and consulting on SharePoint features
- Consulting to the business on how best deliver the project outcomes
- Liasing with IT who delivered the masterpages and layouts
- Designed the publishing process for content for the site
- Wrote guidelines and processes
- Interviewed advisors on how they would use the site