Deliverables included Consulting, Solution Design and SharePoint Online Development. In addition, training and support was required for the Coffey SharePoint Team in Manila
The solution was in-depth and contained many workflows, forms, complex permissions and reports.
It is hosted on Office365 enabling access by staff in Adelaide, Sydney and Laos.
- Applicants abroad visit their local office where operators ask them questions.
- The operators enter a profile of the candidate, attaching passport images and other documents.
- Applicants are searched and selected depending on criteria.
- Scholarships to Australian Universities and Colleges are offered to successful applicants.
The solution was replicated to provide other services and Coffey staff were trained to manage the solution from Manila.
WebVine continue to support Coffey International by providing enhancements to the system.
“Webvine have provided us with the assurance of expert 365 SharePoint knowledge when we need it. We have found Webvine very responsive and engaged with our operations. They have been enthusiastic, innovative, comprehensive and produce quality outputs. Webvine provide support and advice, and have also completed system development projects that we use to support running Aid and Development projects abroad. They have fostered our staff’s professional development with SharePoint. Coffey International Development Asia Pacific systems team, view Webvine not as a contractor, but a partner.”
– Rebecca Pryor, Project Manager, Systems, Coffey International